Hello Fellow-Couch Potatoes! It’s getting cold outside again and that means watching unreasonable amounts of TV can be disguised as a “Fall Time Activity” if you do it while cuddling up in your favorite blankets and drinking hot chocolate out of your favorite mug!
Here are five shows on my Must-Watch list this for this Fall!
1. Gilmore Girls
Gilmore Girls is first on my list, because if you haven’t seen this show then need to hurry up and get on the bandwagon! If you start binge-watching now, maybe you’ll be ready for the November 25th much-awaited final installment in the story of our favorite girls from Stars Hollow.
- You’ll love Gilmore Girls if you like quick, witty humor, heartfelt family moments, rooting for people who belong together, or if you just really, really like coffee.
Watch it on Netflix.
2. The Flash
If you like superheroes, this show is for you! The Flash isn’t your normal action packed TV show, but instead has a quirkiness to it that will you keep you laughing all while rooting for the protagonist, Barry Allen.
- You’ll love The Flash if you like a little humor sprinkled on top of your action, love to catch the bad guy or if you’re a fan of guys in tight red super-suits.
The Flash can be seen on Netflix and TheCW App.
3. New Girl
I love this show! I recently re-watched this entire series and fell in love with it all over again. Each character has their own lovable quirks and this tight knit group of friends will have you calling your friends to get together more often.
- You’ll love New Girl if you’re the last one to stop laughing at your own joke, you’re still figuring this “adulthood” thing out, you sometimes wonder if you’re the “awkward friend,” or maybe you just really want to know what happens to a cat named Ferguson.
New Girl can be seen on Netflix, with new episodes appearing on Hulu.
Okay, where do I even begin with this show? If you’re not looking to become mildly obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch, go ahead and skip this show. It’s smart, it’s gripping, it’s shocking. Really – you’ll start one episode and then suddenly arrive at the end of the last season.
- You’ll love Sherlock if you love a good mystery, you don’t mind cheering on a know-it-all, your personal style aesthetic includes a deerstalker hat, or maybe you’re already in love with Benedict Cumberbatch.
Watch it on Netflix.
5. This Is Us
STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS SHOW. Seriously, do it. This show had me crying in the very first episode. It’s beautifully heartfelt, relatable and it’s flashback style of story telling always leaves you with questions. It’s got something genuine about it that can’t really be found anywhere else on TV.
- You’ll love This Is Us. Period.
Check it out on Hulu.
And that wraps up my Must-Watch List for this Fall!