Hello Makeup Lovers! If you haven’t already subscribed to Ipsy and you’re wanting to decide if it’s worth the 10$ a month, look no further!
What You Need To Know About Ipsy: You pay 10$ a month for 1 makeup bag & 5 beauty samples all delivered to your front door. (Well, in my case the pink foil package it comes in is usually shoved into my tiny apartment mailbox.)
This month I was totally in love with the makeup bag! The gold constellations and navy blue pouch were totally up my alley! Love love love!
- Benefit POREfessional Pro Balm – This is something I’m going to be repurchasing for sure. I’m a dry-skin gal, especially as it starts getting colder outside. So I’m always on the lookout for a great primer to keep my foundation from looking flaky. Total bonus: It smells amazing, too! 5/5
- Ciate London Liquid Velvet Lipstick – I received mine in the color ‘Diva,’ a super bright red. I love a bold lip color, but I’m always so self conscious of smudging, wearing off, or even looking flaky on my lips. That’s why I’ve stuck with Kat Von D and Nyx Lingerie for my Liquid Lipsticks so far. This one wasn’t quick drying, too smudgy, and wasn’t something I’d risk eating a sandwich wearing. 2/5
- Hey Honey Good Morning Facial Serum – Um, this smells lovely y’all. It claims to give you a “smooth and glossy appearance” to your skin. It does just that! It’s lighter than most moisturizers, absorbs quickly and really smooths the skin! I couldn’t stop touching my skin after applying this because it was so smooth! 4/5
- Eyes Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – This came to me at the perfect time! I had just run out of my all time favorite eyeliner when my Ipsy bag came to my rescue. I’m picking when it comes to creating my signature cat-eye, and this eyeliner doesn’t disappoint! Will I be switching for good? Probably not. The tip is super skinny, so while it creates an awesome flick to my cat-eye, it takes a steady hand to really get that perfect line on the lid. 4/5
- theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara – Can I get this mascara wand in every mascara ever from now on, please? I love it. It curls and lifts my eyelashes beautifully. That being said, I was still reaching for my favorite mascara to amp up the volume. The mascara formula itself is a tiny bit drying and hard to layer (which if you’re like me, you go for that 2nd – okay 3rd – coat). 3/5
Okay y’all! That’s a wrap for my November Ipsy Bag Review! What did you get in your bag?